The objectives of the International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2017 are as follows:-
- The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity will look at the emerging legal, policy and regulatory issues pertaining to cyberspace and cybercrimes.
- To identify the emerging Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity trends and jurisprudence impacting cyberspace in today’s scenario.
- To create far more awareness about the newly emerging kinds of cybercrimes that are impacting all stakeholders in the digital and mobile ecosystem.
- To identify the areas in cybercrimes where Cyberlaw needs to be further evolved so as to meet with the expectations and needs of the relevant stakeholders of the digital and mobile ecosystem.
- To work in the direction of creating an international network of cybercrimes and cyber-legal professionals which could then be an important voice in the further development of Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity jurisprudence across the world.
- Cybercrimes are now beginning to impact corporates in their new avatar.
- What are the major international Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity trends?
- What kind of new manifestations of cybercrimes are beginning to emerge that corporates need to be careful of?
- What international best practices need to be kept in mind by corporates for protecting themselves from being victims of Cybercrimes?
- What kind of overall anti-Cybercrime strategies do corporates need to have in place?
These and a variety of other issues are sought to be addressed in the International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity.